Thursday, December 3, 2009

I should have flown

Driving, nice. Driving FOREVER, not so much. I lost my driving chops in the last year. My personal best is 950-ish miles in a day. The last two days I top out at about 715 miles a day. Wednesday was Sacramento, California to Evanston, Wyoming. Today it was Evanston to Grand Island, Nebraska. Tomorrow it needs to be Grand Forks. Rather than try to navigate the interstate hell that is Omaha, I'm turning north from here, taking 281 to Mitchell, then I-20 east to I-29, and then north, again.
One thing I did notice yesterday was an exit in Nevada. There were signs for the "Deeth Starr Valley". Is the Empire trying to disguise its new building area by just misspelling it? Do they think that will throw off the rebels? Where is Luke when you need him?

No comments:

Post a Comment